"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Monday, August 2, 2010

Upcoming events

I'm signed up for a few more running events in the next few months. Obviously the big one is my first marathon in September, but I have signed up for my first 10K, in October, as well. Funny that I will have done my first marathon before I do my first 10K race. Oh well, I'm still doing it. I am also going to be running in the Las Vegas Ragnar Relay at the end of October. That is a 24 hour relay race. I did it for the first time last year and it was awesome! I'm looking forward to doing it again. It's so fun! Anyone want to join me for the 10K race? It's an all women event. It's going to be great! :) By the end of this year I will have done a triathlon, marathon, 10K and a ragnar relay! Maybe more if I decide to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment