"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cool mornings?

I haven't been running for a week and a half. I know, slacker! As I've driven to work in the mornings, they have been nice and cool. Around 65 degrees. And whenever I notice how cool it is, I think to myself, 'this would be a great morning to go running.' Well, it was my day off today, so I figured I needed to go out for a short run. Don't worry, it was already 83 degrees by the time I started, 7:30. What happened to these cool mornings we've been having. I guess that's what I get for not running for a week and a half. And I won't be going this weekend because I'm going backpacking! So excited. It will be great.

P.S. One month from today is the marathon! It's getting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment