"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Women of Steel

In May my sister and I did the Women of Steel Triathlon. This is the third year in a row that I have done it. This time I was able to do it with my sister, Courtney. I don't think she was super excited about me signing her up, but we made it through and she did an amazing job! The first year I did this, it was 40 degrees and raining that morning and the swim ended up being canceled. Leah and I weren't too upset about that because neither of us were super strong swimmers and it was our first triathlon, so we were really nervous. The second year, I did it with my sisters-in-law, Holli and Melanie. We weren't so lucky with the swim. We had to do it. The same was the case for this year. Courtney and I had to endure the pool swim. Courtney's little boys came to cheer us on, it was really cute.
 Here we are, coming up to the finish line and Courtney is going to give Carter a high five.
We finished!! Well done, Courtney.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add that I was there cheering you guys on too...just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete