"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 5K

On Thanksgiving, I was foolishly talked into running the 5K with my brother and his wife. I woke up that morning and it was 8 degrees. 8! I called my brother to see if he was really going to go through with this race. He said yes. So, I decided I should just sign up and do it. So, I put on my running gear and drove to the spa to register with all the other crazy people that morning. It was cold, let me tell you. But it was fun. Couldn't really feel my legs through the race, but it was fun. My brother rocked it for his age group. Me, not so much. But then again, I hadn't done any running for a month, since the Ragnar. That's a good excuse, right? Sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment