"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Training.....not so much




Yeah, I'd probably run like that on the beach if I looked like that, but alas. Anyway.... speaking of running, my marathon training is not going so well. I'm supposed to run 10.5 miles on Saturday if I'm keeping up with my schedule. But the only days I've kept up with my schedule have been the short runs.

I got back from Yellowstone and went out to go running, planning on going 6 miles that day, but alas. My running route was blocked by construction. I tried to cut through neighborhoods and come back out on the other side of the construction, but a stupid overpass got in my way. You can't really cut through the neighborhoods if there's one of those freeways. Ugh! So, I have to map out a new run route and I have yet to do that. Awesome! This marathon really might kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment