"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Suicide bombers

This weekend I spent some time with my parents and little sister, in the garden weeding. It's a pretty big garden and weeds just grow in anything. I've decided that the purpose of weeds is to annoy us. They spread like wildfire and will try and disguise themselves into something somewhat pretty so you think it's a plant and don't yank it out of the ground. But these weeds take it one step further. Since their life's mission is to grow in anything, I think they have decided that they will grow as close to the plant/flower in hopes that when it gets ripped from the ground, we will take some of the plant/flower with it. And that's why I have likened weeds to suicide bombers. If they are going to go down, they are going to bring something with them as well. Or at least that's their hope anyway.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha you are such a nerd :) I'm glad I was there to witness that as you thought it up.

    ReplyDelete