"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes." - Unknown

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's official

I've officially entered the blogging world. After my little sister began hers, she of course thought everyone should have one. Me, not thinking I have anything to write about decided to write about the thing I'm doing for the first time. My marathon! I've officially registered for my first marathon and my training has begun. Although, it hasn't been too successful thus far, it's in the works.

I just looked at my training schedule and I'm supposed to run 9 miles next weekend. 9 miles! This weekend is supposed to be 2.5, which will be included in my first triathlon. Yes, that's right. 2010 is apparently a year of firsts for me. My first triathlon will be this weekend and my first marathon later this year. Let's hope I survive this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment